The Right Fence for Your Dog: The Choice
The criteria for choosing a fence depend mainly on your priorities: do you especially want a functional fence? Simple maintenance? Cheap? Easy to install? Do you prefer aesthetics or safety? Three parameters prevail in all cases: the use you want to make, the price you can put according to your budget, and the regulation around fences. The use of the Best Friend Fence is important now.
The role of a fence
When choosing a fence, one must first ask this question:
What is my goal in partitioning my property?
- Do you want to delimit your land? In this case, maybe a simple one meter high wire mesh will do the trick.
- If, on the other hand, you also want to stay out of sight, opt for a blackout model such as a PVC fence or a wooden palisade.
- If your fence is also intended to enhance the security of your home, a fence at least 2 meters high, made of blocks, stone or wrought iron, will be more appropriate.
The different types of fence
There are several types of solutions for closing a property. Here are the most common ones.
A flexible roll netting is the ideal solution for delimiting high or hilly terrain, especially in rural areas. Thanks to wooden or metal poles installed in the ground, it installs easily and quickly. If one still wants to shelter from prying eyes, it will be associated with a screen or a hedge plant. Its small mesh prevents the intrusion of animals, but not that of people, since it is easy to cut.
In the form of panels, rigid grid is preferred for flat or slightly sloping ground. Its installation is also carried out by sealing on posts fixed in the ground. Better resistance, it is a safer and more aesthetic solution than a soft fence, which however does not hide, unless you grow plants.
The classical fence
This is the most common type of fence: aesthetic, it comes in more or less blackout models and in a wide choice of materials. Depending on your needs and your budget, you can turn to PVC, wood, aluminum or composite wood. Resting most often on a wall, its installation requires more work than for a fence.
The palisade or blackout
The palisade, also called blackout, is an alternative to a traditional fence, easier to set up. Made of wood or composite material, it closes your garden while decorating your exterior. To note: you wish a model of fence with the worked aesthetic? Opt for a cloister, openwork palissade, and choose patterns more or less tight depending on the degree of occultation sought.
The wall or wall
- A low wall is mostly mounted in stone, other times in bricks or blocks.
- It is an ideal solution to obtain a delimitation of country field.